I love to code. When I was a kid I wanted to be an inventor like Edison or Tesla. Building software is that for me. Each project has it’s own obstacles and the output is unique in some way. I invent little logic mechanisms all day long. I am a digital inventor.
A listing of skills I am proficient in and have used in real projects.
- C# 5.0, LINQ, ASP.NET, MVC5, WCF, Web API, Swagger, XAML, UWP, SQL, DB2, PowerShell
- Azure Cloud: Document DB, Redis, Application Insights, Functions, Web Jobs
- AWS Cloud: CloudFormation, ECS Fargate, SQS, S3, Cognito, DynamoDb, RDS, Lambda, VPC, Amazon Connect
- SharePoint 2007/2010 Object Model and Web Services
- MS Dynamics 4.0/2013 CRM SDK (Workflows and Plugins)
- Unit Testing, Selenium Web Driver
- MS SharePoint 2007/2010, Dynamics CRM 4.0 – 2013, SQL Server 2005-2012, MySQL 5.7
- Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Eclipse, Git
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 – Deployment & Maintenance
- Speak, read and write Russian